Dashboard | +Follow
Lychti's Journal...
✻ Monday , September 17th 2012 ✻
Sunday, September 16, 2012 • 10:51 PM • 0 comments

I got bad beginning on today, bad morning with sleepy face & messy mood. REALLY lazy to go to work. I had no enough sleep.. ahhh really i didn't want to leave.
Then, when i was preparing to go, i was ready at 07.15 A.M (my work would be started at 08.00 A.M & i needed 30 + minutes to be there).
Well, my father's motorcycle had problem at it's tire. It took awhile time to make it right.
Okaaayyy, i thought i would have been a lil late. It was done at 07.38 A.M.
Then, my father & i got traffic jam. He took another way, through the lane. Suddenly, the tire deflated. it was crushing the nail on the street. We had to repair it..
NOW IT'S 07.55 A.M.  (」゜ロ゜)」
I was soooo damn lazy, i wanted to go home. But my office friend had texted me.
"Where are you? Don't u come today?"
I replied,
"I'm gonna come asap after my motorcycle's tire is good."
We were going again to my office.
i arrived at there at 08.28 A.M. Too late, i'm gonna have salary deductions! (┳◇┳)

At office, then my friend sent BBM to me that i'll get promoted to internal sales. IT WAS SURPRISING!
Then, HRD Manager called me to meet him.. Talking about salary , job (the new job). I was confused. How could???
I haven't 3months yet at this office. I'm still on training. But i think it was a good chance. :) so i'm gonna take it as well. It's more difficult than my job before, but i will do it. I will try. :) thanks for all my friends who are supporting me to get it & also my mom. I wish it was real. Hahahaha...



Lesson from this story :
Behind every bad luck, there must be a good thing. 

Written by : © Lychti
Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer

Welcome to my blog! (^人^)
Do u know that sometimes happiness and tears are mixed? They're hard to be shared, but easy to be written. I hope u will find it someday :)
ENJOY YOUR STAY...

« ✖ Play back to entries
« ✖ Know Me more
« ✖ Anything here

Photo of The Day


22 FM. : I'm gonna miss these moments when i grow old..
Stuffs


Quotes Comments Pictures

[!] IMPORTANT [!]


Back to past



Meet Me at...


FACEBOOK♥ | TWITTER♥ | TUMBLR♥

Facebook Badge

Ty Litty